CES are a multi-faceted Engineering Service Provider located in Little Island, Cork. Specialising in HVAC & Utilities, we offer a broad range of nationwide services including maintenance, commissioning, validation, C&Q, Design & Build, Project Management, Procurement across all industry sectors. We have a large multi-national client base, and have a long and proven track record with the regulated manufacturing industries.
- Veterinary facilities
- API Pharmaceutical
- Food industry
- Medical Device
- Commercial facilities
Founded in Cork in 2005, CES quickly built a strong reputation in the area of commissioning & validation of regulated cleanroom facilities. With a growing client base, the company expanded in size and extended its expertise into Project C&Q services, HVAC Design & Build, Managed Contract Services and Procurement & Personnel Placement. In line with our continuous growth and business development strategy, CES moved to a new purpose built Head office located in Euro Business Park, Little Island in 2018.
Core Values / Mission
At CES, our primary goals are:
- To provide a consistent, quality and reliable service to all our clients.
- To provide a safe working environment for all employees, through training, awareness, auditing, adherence to all client HSE policies, and Health & Safety legislation.
- To be technically sound in all aspects of our work.
- To reduce and minimise waste.
- To stay informed and educated in an ever changing industry, specifically with regard to regulatory standards, latest technology and energy efficiency
- To provide a working environment where employees can learn and develop on a personal and professional level.