CES are a multi-faceted Engineering Service Provider located in Little Island, Cork and Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Dublin. Specialising in HVAC & Utilities, we offer a broad range of nationwide services including maintenance, commissioning, validation, C&Q, Design & Build, Project Management, Procurement across all industry sectors. We have a large multi-national client base, and have a long and proven track record with the regulated manufacturing industries.
- Veterinary facilities
- API Pharmaceutical
- Food industry
- Medical Device
- Commercial facilities
Founded in Cork in 2005, CES quickly built a strong reputation in the area of commissioning & validation of regulated cleanroom facilities. With a growing client base, the company expanded in size and extended its expertise into Project C&Q services, HVAC Design & Build, Managed Contract Services and Procurement & Personnel Placement. In line with our continuous growth and business development strategy, CES moved to a new purpose-built Head office located in Euro Business Park, Little Island in 2018.
In addition to this, in 2019 CES further increased its foothold in the Irish Market with the addition of its Dublin Division strategically located in Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Dublin 13. Thus providing easy access to Dublin City Centre & surrounding areas, and seamless Nationwide access with its close proximity to the M50/M1 Motorways.
Core Values / Mission
At CES, our primary goals are:
- To provide a consistent, quality and reliable service to all our clients.
- To provide a safe working environment for all employees, through training, awareness, auditing, adherence to all client HSE policies, and Health & Safety legislation.
- To be technically sound in all aspects of our work.
- To reduce and minimise waste.
- To stay informed and educated in an ever changing industry, specifically with regard to regulatory standards, latest technology and energy efficiency
- To provide a working environment where employees can learn and develop on a personal and professional level.